Friday, September 9, 2011

Another Q&A

I found this on another blog and, well, I love Q&A's so here we go....

1. Your baby's age? 7 months
2. Name? Jak McKennah
3. Birthday? January 27th
4. Time of birth? 7:05 a.m.
5. How long did labor last? 12 hours
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Meredith
7. How long did you push? 2 hours and 20 minutes
8. Weight? 6lbs, 9 oz
9. Length? 18.80 inches
10. Any hair? Just a little
11. Who does baby look like? Me :)
12. Be honest…how much weight did you gain during pregnancy? 50 lbs
13. Was baby early or late? One day early
14. Who drove you home from hospital? Meredith
15. How many baby showers did you have? Three!
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? Hmmm. At 4 or 5 months
17. Did you breastfeed? No. I didn't produce any milk.
18. If not, what kind of formula? Similac
19. Who keeps your baby the most? She is at daycare during the weekdays and with Mere and I any other time.
20. When do you wanna have another? I don't have any idea.
21. How did you pick the name? Meredith always loved the name Jak for a girl so we went with it. I chose McKennah.
22. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? I was scheduled to be induced at 9 p.m. on the day I went into labor; however, I went into labor all on my own and we went when my contractions were about 4 minutes apart.
23. What was your pain management? I got an eipdural the second I could. I even told the sign-in nurse in the waiting room I wanted one.
24. Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital? Home
25. Anyone spend the night with you first night home? Nope. It was just the 3 of us.

1 comment: