Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 days down...

Well, our Jak is going to be one month old tomorrow. It's hard to believe that last month around this time I was starting to have contractions. Boy does time fly! She is turning into such a beautiful little baby. She is starting to smile more and get a little personality. All day long I stare at her and wonder what she'll look like when she gets older. So far, she is taking after me. She is very fair and has strawberry blonde hair and no lips. You wouldn't know her to look at her, but she is part Italian. I guess she's kind of like Prego - You can't see it, but "it's in there." Regardless, she is the most beautiful baby ever put on this planet and no, I'm not biased. My mom thinks so too, and if you can't believe your own mother, then who can you believe? :)

I'll leave you with some of Jak's best moments of the past 30 days...



With Mommy in the hospital


Jak and Grandma K


Laughing at Mommy


Chillin' with her cuiccio (Italian for pacifier)


Sleeping with Mimmy


No more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment