Wednesday, August 3, 2011

6 month stats

Jak had her 6 month check-up on August 2. Here's the low-down:
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs (15th percentile) - A gain of 2 lbs!
  • Height: 25.5 inches long (30th percentile)
  • Head: 16.1 inches around (40th percentile)

She's small, but she's mighty! The doctor said she should be rolling from back to front and front to back and maybe sitting up with some assistance. When we told him that not only is she sitting up on her own, but she is crawling and pulling herself up with some help, he was very impressed. He said she is "ahead of the game." ....which Meredith and I took to mean that she is the smartest baby he has ever come in contact with in his entire career. :) 

She took her shots like a champ too! She cried, but after about a minute, she got over it and smiled at the nurse. Daycare could not believe how good she was after having had 3 shots earlier that morning. They said she was her normal, happy self the entire day. They just don't come any better than our Baby Jak.

1 comment:

  1. OK so, random, I know, but I have the cutest, barely used, hand-me-down shirt that I think is perfect for Jak. If you email me your address I'll send it to you. I promise not to be a creepy stalker. Scout's honor. :) rdharmeson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete