Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gratefulness Challenge - Day 1

I recently attended a Marketing seminar where the speaker said she used her blog to do a 30 day gratefulness challenge. While I can't imagine that I can get on here and write for 30 consecutive days, I will challenge myself to write for 1 week - 3 things that I am grateful for. (and I'll save Jak for last) Here we go.

Day 1:

We'll start out easy
1. My wife. We met almost 6 years ago. Loving her comes easily. She loves me no matter what I look like; no matter how I act; no matter what I say. And after having been in a really bad relationship for 8 years, I realize how lucky I am to have found someone who loves me no matter what.

2. My house. I bought it when I was 24. Though I want out of it pretty badly, I am still happy to have had the means to buy it when I was so young (and stupid). haha

3. My job. I really like what I do. My 5 year anniversary there is this July. Prior to that I hated my job so much that I cried every day on my way to work. I was on antidepressants. And on the day that my legs buckled while I was getting into the elevator, I decided to quit without having a backup plan. That decision changed the course of my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment